Workers Compensation Settlement Funding

Were you injured on the job, and now have settled a workers’ compensation claim? When you settle a workers’ compensation claim, you may have the choice of receiving payment in the form of a structured settlement.


Do you have another source of income and are you looking to sell structured settlement payments from your workers’ compensation settlement in return for a lump sum? If so, Rising Capital Associates may be able to assist.

Depending on your state of residence, the state your case was settled in, and the insurance companies involved, you may or may not be able to sell your worker’s compensation structured settlement payments. If you receive structured settlement payments from a workers’ compensation settlement and need tax-free cash now, contact us today to hold the reigns again on your financial situation.

Have a question? Contact us below:

Insert the Captcha text below