Sell Annuity Payments For Cash
What is an Annuity?
An annuity is a long-term investment that is usually issued by an insurance company. Annuities are designed to help protect you from the risk of outliving your income earning potential. Annuities prove to be attractive to families because they have the ability to work as a tax shelter–keeping your original deposit safe from the IRS. Through an annuity, your money is allowed to stay in the account, earning interest and growing over time.
Different forms of annuities include:
- Individual Annuities
- Deferred Annuities
- Immediate Annuities
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Guaranteed annuities
- Joint Annuities
- Impaired Life Annuities
Did you know that the average annuity is paid out over a 25-year life span in monthly, quarterly, lump sum, or bi-annual payments?
Typically, annuities can be purchased through an insurance company, won in a lawsuit, or through a lottery winning. Rather than being paid the earning outright, the court system or financial institution involved in handling the settlement will pay the client in small periodical payments over time. Though this may have been beneficial initially, unfortunately, financial situations change over time, resulting in the need for instant access to cash rather than small, timely payments.
So, what do you do with an annuity plan that no longer fits your financial needs? Simple. Let Rising Capital help you in selling annuity payments for cash!
Reasons Why People Sell Annuity Payments For Cash
Why sell your annuity payments to us at Rising Capital? Everyone’s financial situation is different and constantly fluctuating, but for over 31 years Rising Capital been helping people in selling annuity payments in order to provide them with instant access to the cash they need and deserve. Many clients want to sell their annuity in order to finance the following:
- Buying a new home or repairing an existing one
- College funding
- Retirement funding
- Starting or growing a business
- Medical expenses
- Paying off debt
For these reasons and more, annuity owners may need to readjust their financial needs and sell their annuities, and we definitely can help.
Ways to Sell Your Annuity Payments
At Rising Capital, we can help you determine the best method of selling annuity payments for cash. Since everyone’s financial situation and annuity plans are different, there are few ways to go about the sale of your annuity. Here are the three you can choose from:
- Partial Sale: In the partial buyout of an annuity plan, annuity owners will sell only a portion of their annuity. This will still allow you to receive periodic income without losing the tax benefits. In the event you need immediate cash–usually in the event of an unforeseen emergency–you have the option to sell your payments in exchange for a lump sum.
- Entirety Buyout: In the event you decide to sell your entire annuity, your investment–in its entirety–will be liquidated. If you choose this option, you will be ending the periodic income payments in exchange for a sumptuous lump sum of cash.
- Lump Sum: When selling annuity purchases for cash, you will have the option to sell lump sums of your annuity over time. This is a practical option since it will still guarantee a source of income from your annuity plan for the remainder of the contract, while still carrying the same tax benefits.
At first, selling your annuity for cash may seem like a tedious task when there are so many options to choose from. Don’t fret, the team of experts at Rising Capital will walk you through the entire process. Allowing you to carefully decide the selling options that work best for you and your financial needs.
What Will You Spend Your Cash On?
Selling your annuity payments exchanges the future value of a long-term-payment-plan with a present value lump sum paid in full to the client at the time of approval.
As the client, you benefit by receiving your money instantly to use it to cover medical financial emergencies, recurring expenses, assisted living costs, home refinancing, business funding, insurance premiums, medical bills, etc.
Rising Capital works with court systems throughout the U.S. so that you are able to obtain an immediate cash return for your policy, annuity, or structured settlement. We transform complicated legal paperwork into dollar bills you can hold in your hand. For immediate assistance or for more information on selling annuity payments for cash, call our award-winning team today at 866-444-5061.